How to Put Wallpaper on Your Android Phone
Do you feel like the wallpaper of your phone describes your personality?
Are you the one who wants to change the wallpaper according to their mood but get confused in the process?
No worries, we'll tell all the existing ways to set wallpaper on your android phone.
Wallpapers are like paintings and pictures that earlier people used to get framed and used to decorate their walls by hanging their photos on the wall. But now things have changed. Those painting and pictures have taken the shape of wallpaper, and they are now displayed on everyone's phone.
Wallpapers give an attractive look to your phone. You can choose the wallpaper for your phone that suits your personality or which gives an appealing appearance to your phone.
Sometimes people see the other person's wallpaper and try to find the same wallpaper or the way they can put this wallpaper, but they get confused.
There is nothing challenging to change or set new wallpaper. There are two ways in which you can put wallpaper on your android phone. We'll discuss both ways in this blog, so, without further ado, let's begin with the guide to changing the wallpaper.
Find the Image in Gallery
- Go to the 'Gallery' on your phone.
- Tap for long on the image you would like to put as your wallpaper.
- After a long tap, a box with different options will appear on your screen or click on the three lines at the top right corner and click on 'Set as Wallpaper.'
- Now you will choose to put this image as wallpaper for your lock screen, home screen, and both.
If you do not want to put a photo as wallpaper, you can look for some creative wallpapers from your android phone's wallpaper store. There you can find animated and utterly creative wallpapers. Sometimes these wallpapers are available to free of cost, and some ask you to pay for it.
Choose from Android Phone's Wallpaper Store
- Top on the home screen of your android device and hold it for longer.
- Different options will be visible on your screen. Click on 'Wallpaper'
- You will be directed to a page where you can browse the wallpaper you want to download.
- If you have already downloaded the wallpapers, click on three bars in the top left and click on 'My Stuff.' Now select wallpaper from previously downloaded wallpapers.
These are the two ways in which you can set the wallpaper on your android phone. Both ways are seamless and easy. Using these two easy ways to set the wallpaper, you can change the wallpaper on every festival, every occasion, and after every good selfie.
As mentioned above in the guide, do follow these steps, and things will automatically get easy for you. Hope you find the steps easy to follow and enjoy new wallpapers and designs.