How to Put Ringtones on Android
When it comes to putting a ringtone on an android, there are many ways to do so. Android is versatile in terms of customization. You can change every single thing on your android device according to your interest.
There are different ways to put a ringtone on android. In this blog, we will discuss some of the easy and common ways using which you can set a ringtone of your interest on your android phone.
Choose from Default
If you are not looking forward to using a custom ringtone, then you can use the in-built ringtones on the phone. Sometimes these ringtones are funny and dramatic, which sometimes appeal to the taste of people.
You can also select a track from the song collection on your android phone.
In this case, the device sets the ringtone by cutting it the way it finds suitable. You might not feel satisfied with the section of the song that has been trimmed. Therefore, there is always a risk of dissatisfaction.
Cut the Song to Use as Ringtone
- Select a song that you would like to put as a ringtone on your android.
- Download an application from the play store to cut/ trim the song's section that you would like to enable as the ringtone of your device.
- Click on the 'Cut a Song/Music' option, which pops up in the app called 'MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker'.
- Once you click on the option, all the MP3 files on your device will appear on the screen.
- Now select the song of your choice, and after reading the procedure to cut, the song starts with the process.
- Cut the song using the slider and then hit the play button to listen to the cut's piece.
- Save this edited section of the song click on the 'Make Default' button.
- The ringtone will automatically take the place of your default ringtone.
Use Application to Download and Install ringtones free of cost
- One such application from where you can download and install; ringtones free of cost is Zedge.
- Download this application from the Google play store.
- Open the application and go to three bar 'Options' button
- From various options that pop up on the screen, click on 'Ringtones'
- Select the category in which you would like to have a ringtone.
- Now select the song from the choices you are given on the screen.
- Once you click on the ringtone, you will find a download button beneath it
- On clicking on this button, you will see a set of options on your screen; select the 'Set Ringtone' option.
- Now your previous or default ringtone will get replaced by the new ringtone you have chosen.
These are some simple ways using which anyone and everyone can change the ringtone of their android phone.